I’m Sandi, and I know that overwhelmed feeling all too well. You know the one, where you’re struggling to make it through the day while questioning your life’s purpose. I know how you are feeling and it’s not your fault.
You see, we have been raised in a society that has specific rules and expectations for us. These have been ingrained in us for generations. Just look at the general viewpoint that Mondays are terrible and Fridays are great. Society has taught us to think like this. These are powerful beliefs and expectations that are thrust upon us that most people embrace as the only way to live…and it’s killing us. What I’m about to tell you may be shocking because you’ve probably never thought about it like this before.
If you’re thinking that you have not been a victim of society I have some questions for you:
- Have you become reliant on medicine to keep your anxiety at bay, or your blood pressure down, or your mood under control?
- Have you fallen victim to the workaholic lifestyle that benefits no one but the company you’re working for while causing you health problems and never-ending stress?
- Have you ever felt that you are stuck for life in a job because you don’t have the college degree or training that’s required to advance?
- Have you felt defeated in your relationships with others or that you just can’t find “the one”?
- Have you fallen into the trap of addiction to numb your problems?
- Have you succumbed to the marketing that processed foods are really good for you?
- Have you accepted the influence of the very narrow and archaic school system that was designed to produce factory workers and is still based on standardized tests that don’t show you the true potential you actually have?
- Have you bought into the disposable product society (you buy it, it breaks, you buy it, it breaks, etc…)?
- Have you developed unhealthy habits like poor food choices which thrusts you into the land of magic diets (spoiler alert, they never work long term), prescription drugs, even unnecessary surgeries?
- Have you struggled trying to be all things to all people and never put yourself first?
These are some pretty big realizations if you’ve never thought about them before. I know that you are pondering some pretty big questions right now like:
- Why should I work a lifetime in a job that does not satisfy me?
- Why do I need permission to take a sick day or schedule a vacation to take care of myself and destress or go have fun with the people I love?
- Why do I have to wait to enjoy life until I retire?
- Why am I taking prescription medications that keep me just healthy enough to continue working at the job that causes me to need these medicines in the first place?
- Why do I constantly find myself in unfulfilling relationships or settling for “the one who’s here” instead of “the one I deserve”?
- Why do I stay in relationships and careers that do not satisfy me mentally, spiritually, and emotionally?
- Why am I always feeling defeated and stuck?
I understand. I was there, and I had a pretty big wake-up call that has changed my life for the better in ways you can only imagine, and it keeps getting better every single day. You see, one day, after a tragic accident left me broken physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, I woke up. I’m not talking the kind of waking up you do every morning when your alarm goes off. I’m talking the kind of waking up that shakes you to your core, snaps you to attention, and allows you to see through the fog you’ve been living in.
Four years ago, I woke up. Life has been absolutely amazing, exhilarating, challenging but oh-so-worth-it, and fulfilling ever since. I am not the same person I was and I am thankful for that every single day. What I’m saying is, you don’t have to continue experiencing the stressful, chaotic, anxiety-filled life you currently have because you HAVE the CHOICE to CHANGE. It’s easier than you think and before you get bogged down with those excuses that keep you stuck right where you are, I invite you to talk with me.
I would love to have a conversation with you to find out what’s keeping you stuck and share ways to blast through those reasons and help you achieve your best life. Don’t worry, I never liked talking to strangers either, especially about my deepest fears. I know what you’re feeling right now because I’ve been there. Let’s just ease into this, because if you’ve made it this far, I know you are ready. Drop your email below and let’s continue the conversation in my free group, Untame Your Soul, where hundreds of people, just like you, are learning how to break free from a life of mediocrity and embrace their best life. I’ll see you there!
All my love,